To make couponing fun and save you a lot of money, there are a few things that you can do.
- Order the Sunday paper, you can sometimes sign up at the grocery store on the weekends and the sales people will give you an extra gift card for signing up. If there are a lot of good coupons in the Sunday paper, it's sometimes worth going out and buying another paper to get more coupons.
- Look at the flyers and circulars that come out on a weekly basis. These usually come out on Wednesday and Sundays. Try to match up your coupons to the items on sale.
- Find out what stores double or triple manufactures coupons. This can really add up your savings!
- Once you find a store that doubles or triples coupons, keep going to that store. By signing up for their loyalty program, you will get more and more coupons and discounts in the future by using the same store.
- Make a list or plan what you want to buy before you go to the store. This will save you time and keep you from over-spending.
- Shop the clearance aisles - Day old bread on clearance often taste just as good as the full priced bread. To keep it fresh longer, store it in the fridge. Once it starts getting hard, you can make toast or croutons out of it.
- Last, don't think of it as a chore, think of it as a game to see how much you can save. There are often percentages saved on the bottom of your receipt. Try to see how much you can save by beating last weeks percentage!
To learn more about how you can save money with couponing and to find the latest deals visit thekrazycouponlady.com
As you can see, shopping with coupons is easy to do and can save you lots of money. Do you know what else is easy to do and can save you a lot of money? Signing up for a Budget Mobile LifeLife program. Through this program, you may qualify for a free government phone that includes free calls and free text messages.
To Qualify, you usually have to be on a financial assistance program such as food stamps, Medicaid, housing assistance, or other programs selected by the state you live in.