Budget Mobile’s Lifeline service is 100% free to eligible customers. A free phone, free minutes, and
- Low income Home Energy Assistance Program
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Food Stamps
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- National School Lunch
- You may also qualify if your total household income meets government guidelines in your state.
The important thing to remember here is that each state is different and if you are wondering if you’re eligible to go through the process to find out. We do require proof that you receive these types of government benefits in order to receive a free phone as part of the Lifeline program. That proof is as simple as a picture of your food stamps EBT card or your award letter saying how much you’re approved for and how much you’ll receive each month (that must be current).
If you have questions, we’re standing by and ready to help. You can call us at 888-777-4007 or get in touch with us on Facebook and Twitter.