You qualify if you meet income requirements or receive welfare benefits from any of the following government programs.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Federal Housing Assistance - Section 8
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Food Stamps
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program
- National School Lunch (free program only)
- Supplemental Security Income
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
If you're not in North Dakota, you can click on your state to see eligible government programs that qualify you for a free phone.