If you have a Budget Mobile Lifeline phone, for as little as $5 you can minutes and texting to your government assisted Lifeline phone. Buy Minutes.
Wondering if you qualify for a free Lifeline Phone? Typically, you are qualified to receive a free phone and minutes if you use any of the following government programs (varies by state.).
- Temporary Assistance to needy Families (TANF)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Food Stamps
- Senior Citizen Low-Income Discount Plan (offered by the local gas or power company)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)