If you receive assistance from any of these government programs you can qualify for a free phone:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Federal Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Food Stamps
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program
- National School Lunch (free program only)
- Supplemental Security Income
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
Visit our Idaho Lifeline page to find out more. You can get started by entering your name, state, and zip code in our on-page form. We take you step-by-step through enrollment.
Lifeline cell phones through Budget Mobile are available throughout the entire state of Idaho, including the following cities:
Boise, Nampa, Meridian, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d’Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston, Post Falls, Rexburg, Moscow, Eagle, Kuna, Mountain Home, Chubbuck, Ammon, Hayden, Blackfoot, Garden City, Jerome, Burley, Hailey, Payette, Sandpoint, Rathdrum, Emmett, Star, Rupert, Middleton, Weiser, Preston, Fruitland, American Falls, Shelley, Buhl, Rigby, Gooding, St. Anthony, Kimberly, Orofino, Grangeville, Salmon, Heyburn, Soda Springs, McCall, Wendell, Ketchum, Homedale, Montpelier, Bonners Ferry, Filer, St Maries, Dalton Gardens, Bellevue, Kellogg, Malad City, Aberdeen, Parma and the entire state of Idaho!