Not sure if you qualify? Below is a list of eligible government programs in Wyoming.
- Annual Income
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Federal Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Food Stamps
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program
- National School Lunch (free program only)
- Supplemental Security Income
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
With Budget Mobile Lifeline you receive a free cell phone and 250 free minutes every month. There are no contracts and you can sign-up right from your computer. Enter your name, state, and zip code in our on-page form and we take you step-by-step through enrollment.
Having a cell phone in today's world is so important. With cell phone service you can keep in touch with family and friends, and have access to job opportunities and emergency services. And with Budget Mobile you can add minutes and texting for as little as $5 a month.
Not a resident of Wyoming? Go to www.budgetmobile.com and enter your zip code or click on your state for more information.